Neo Credit

Earn unlimited cashback at thousands of Neo partners, save on gas and groceries, and customize your rewards whenever you want — all with no annual fees¹.

Neo Cashback Credit Card
Make spending more rewarding
Earn up to6%on restaurants and bars²Eat, drink, be merry, and earn cashback at all of our food and beverage partners.
Earn up to4%on your favourite apps²Netflix, Disney+, Crave, Apple, Uber, Lyft, SkipTheDishes, DoorDash, UberEats.
Earn up to3%on gas and groceries³Save money on everyday essentials, plus get cashback at all your favourite retail brands².
Earn0.5%on all other purchases⁴Earn a flat cashback rate on everything else when you pay with your Neo Credit card.

The smartest cashback credit card in your wallet

Start using instantlyThere’s no need to wait for your physical card to arrive. Add your virtual card to Apple Wallet or Google Pay, and start spending as soon as you’re approved.
Understand your spendingGet a bird’s-eye view of your spending habits with Neo Insights. See all your purchases in one place, track your average, and explore details by category.
Customize your rewardsUpgrade your rewards with perks, flexible monthly subscriptions that boost your cashback and unlock extra benefits for your account.
Keep your money secureFreeze and unfreeze your card in a single tap. Protect your account with Face ID, fingerprint lock, and two-factor authentication.
Rewards, your way
Rewards, your wayWith most rewards cards, you get what you’re given. With a Neo Credit card, you can change your rewards by adding flexible perks at any time.

Start free, upgrade anytime.

Upgrade your Neo Credit card with flexible plans to suit the way you live.


The free plan that makes everyday spending more rewarding

1% cashback on gas and groceries²
Cashback at Neo partners
Powerful, simple money management tools
Get Base


Upgrade for more cashback + exclusive perks and features

3% cashback on gas and groceries²
Boosted cashback at Neo partners
All Base tools + exclusive new features
Get the first month FREE

Got questions?

We’ve got answers.

¹ For Quebec: Monthly Statements; No monthly or annual fees; 21-day grace period; Minimum payment is the higher of $10.00 or 5.0% of total statement balance; Purchase rate (19.99%-24.99%) and cash advance rate (22.99%-25.99%).² Cashback earn subject to minimum spend threshold. There may be monthly limits for boosted cashback. Terms and conditions apply. For more information, visit the Neo App.³ Based on the maximum $300 category spending per month. Cashback may be limited and varies by perks, offer, and partner. There may be monthly limits for boosted cashback offers. For more information, visit the Neo App.⁴ Cashback is earned on eligible purchases with the Premium plan. See the Neo Rewards™ Policy for details on earning cashback and other terms and conditions that apply. Cashback, perks, insights, and other offers and rewards are operated by Neo.⁵ Top-up varies based on monthly spend and is limited to $50 per month.