Break up with your existing mortgage
Whether you’re looking to access some extra cash based on the equity in your home or simply wanting a better deal, refinancing with Neo ensures no regrets.
Why choose Neo?
Worry-free rates in just a few clicks.
We get it. You’re on a mission to figure out just how much you can shave off your existing rate, or what the borrowing costs would be to fund your next big project. That’s why we work hard to find you the lowest rates that you can trust right from the start.
Save thousands without breaking a sweat
We crunched the numbers for you, and here’s an idea of how much you’d save by switching your mortgage to Neo.
Lifetime of mortgage
End of 5-year term
$355,000 Mortgage Balance⁴
$570,000 Mortgage Balance⁴
5 minutes, a few clicks and you’re approved.
We’ve made shopping for your mortgage renewal a snap. Our technology enables you to close your mortgage online¹, saving you time and keeping your data secure. With Neo Mortgages you can:
Our Lending Partners
Have questions? We have answers.
¹ Digital closing is currently only available in Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia.
² 5-year variable rate is up to date as ofJune 14, 2022. This rate is applicable for high ratio mortgages and subject to lender approval. Rates subject to change without notice.
³ Based on the median mortgage rates of Canada’s Big 5 banks taken from public websites as at June 14, 2022.
⁴ How we calculated this: The average size of a mortgage in Canada in 2021 is $355,000 according to Equifax. The variable rates shown are for uninsured mortgages.
⁵ As awarded on October 19, 2021 by votes casted in the RewardsCanada.ca Canada's Choice awards.
⁶ Interest is calculated daily on the total closing balance and paid monthly. Rates are per annum and subject to change without notice.
⁷ For Quebec Residents: Monthly Statements; No monthly or annual fees; 21 day grace period; Minimum payment is the higher of $10.00 or 5.0% of total statement balance; Purchase rate (19.99%-24.99%) and cash advance rate (21.99%-26.99%).
⁸ As awarded on August 15, 2021 by the Financial Post.
Updated licensing should read: Mortgage Services Inc. is currently licensed in Alberta, Ontario (#13444), British Columbia (MB600606), Newfoundland & Labrador (22-07-NE115-1), New Brunswick (220015509) and Nova Scotia (2021-3000379), with all applications pending across Canada
OneVest Management Inc. is a registered Portfolio Manager in each province and territory of Canada and an Investment Fund Manager in the provinces of Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario and Quebec. Assets in your OneVest accounts are held with CI Investment Services (CIIS), a registered investment dealer in each province and territory of Canada, a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC). OneVest is a wholly owned subsidiary of One Wealth Technologies. Copyright @ 2021, One Wealth Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.